Requests for Proposal
2019-2021 Application Period
Request for Proposal Timeline & Procurement
The Santa Barbara Adult Education Consortium (SBAEC) allocation for the 2019-2021 grant cycle is $900,000.00.
The Consortium welcomes the public, students, teachers employed by local educational agencies, Community College faculty, principals, administrators, classified staff, and the local bargaining units of the school districts and community colleges to submit a SBAEC Request for Proposal to secure program funding for the 2019-2021 grant cycle.
To ensure all prospective bidders and the public receive adequate guidance and their questions are answered for the Request for Proposal, the SBAEC Consortium Chair and CAEP Coordinator will be hosting a Bidders’ Conference.
Request for Proposal Timeline
|Request for Proposal release date||October 2, 2019|
|Request for Proposals Bidders’ Conference||
October 10, 2019
|Request for Proposal due date||November 6, 2019|
|Consortium awards Approved Request for Proposals at CAEP Public Meeting||December 4, 2019|
Request for Proposal Instructions
(1) Complete the 2019-2021 Santa Barbara Adult Education Consortium Request for Proposal Application
(2) Email the Activity Chart (click here). You are expected to make your best efforts to expend funding by September 1, 2021. Your timeline of activities should reflect expenditures by the deadline.
(1) CAEP SBAE Consortium Annual Plan (2019-2020)
(2) CAEP SBAE Consortium Three-Year Plan (2019-2022)
(3) SBCC School of Extended Learning BW Research Economic and Workforce Gap Analysis for Adult Education Students
Both items are due NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT NOVEMBER 6, 2019. Once you submit your application, it will be reviewed by the Santa Barbara Adult Education Consortium. You may be asked for clarification during the review period between October 2, 2019 and before the final review and approval in November 2019. Approval of applications will be announced at the Consortium Public Meeting on December 4, 2019.