Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Tuition Assistance Information and Application Dates
Thanks to our generous donors, students with limited resources may apply for $125
tuition assistance. Tuition assistance awards can be used for any Fee-based Life
Enhancement class offered within the semester for which it was applied. Funds cannot
be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferrable
across semesters. Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester,
per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring). Applications can be completed either online
electronically or in paper form, which can be picked up at Wake or Schott Campus Main
Spring 2020 Tuition Assistance application period is closed.
Spring 2020 Tuition Assistance use-by deadline is April 6, 2020.
The next open application period is Summer 2020.
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar. Classes start (and end) throughout every term.
Summer 2020 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens February 5 - March 4.
- If you are new to the fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- You may submit your application electronically* or fill out a paper application at either Schott or Wake main offices.
- Form submission deadline is March 4 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by March 16.
- Fee-Based class registration starts April 21.
- Summer Semester runs May 18 – August 8.
- Summer 2020 TA use-by deadline is June 17, 2020.
*You may submit your application electronically starting February 5 at 8:00 a.m.