Steps to Apply
Admission Requirements & Deadlines
- Applicants must be 18 years old by the program start date.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.00 GPA.
- Proof of English Proficiency is required for admission to the Academic Program. Check out the many ways to verify English Proficiency Requirement.
Fall semester: June 15 for new students
July 1 for transfer/current F-1 students in the U.S.
Spring semester: November 1 for new students
November 15 for transfer/current F-1 students in the U.S.
Summer Session II: May 1 for all applicants
1. Complete the online application.
- Submit one application
- Don't forget your password!
2. Pay the $50 Non-Refundable Application Fee. You will receive an emailed receipt.
3. Upload copies of the required documents listed in your online application account. This will include, but not limited to the following documents:
- $50 application fee receipt
- Financial Statement Form (Estimated Budget included)
- Official Bank Letter - Requirements:
- meet minimum amount required: Cost of Studies
- must be written in or translated into English
- issued within the past 6 months or less
- include the name of the account holder and account balance
- liquid funds (savings and/or checking)
- have an official signature or stamp on financial institution letterhead
- High School/College Transcripts - Transcripts for all coursework completed in high school (a.k.a. secondary school),
English language programs, and university or college. All collegiate coursework must
be reported on the SBCC application. Transcripts should be translated into English
by an official translator and/or translating agency.
- Unofficial transcripts are sufficient for admission purposes.
- Official transcripts may be required later for athletic eligibility, pre-requisite challenges, or transfer credits towards your SBCC degree.
- Emergency Contact & Student Responsibilities Form
Current F-1 Students in the U.S.
Complete the steps above, and upload the following additional documents to the online application portal:
- Copy of F-1 visa
- I-94 Arrival/Departure Form - At the link, click on "Get most recent I-94".
- Copy of I-20
- Verification of Status Form - Student must be "in status". Transfers from English language training schools must have an attendance record of at least 80% at their current school.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact our admissions coordinator, Mabel Perez, at firstname.lastname@example.org